Maternity wear- week 34

January 28, 2013

IMG_6715
IMG_6729
IMG_6731
IMG_6735
IMG_6740
IMG_6745
IMG_6754
IMG_6755
IMG_6764
IMG_6766
IMG_6773
IMG_6781
IMG_6786
IMG_6797
IMG_6798
IMG_6807

Me- dress: vintage from Retrostar (Melbourne CBD)//slip: Fleur Wood//rings: my engagement ring and my mother's engagement ring- both vintage//shoes: Melissa
Violet: dress: My Little Lotus//shoes: Crayons from Mathers.


This one comes to you a little late, I'm almost ready to post week 35 but Rob edits our photos and this week he is getting ready to do a shoot for his Hair Expo entry. He's been working really hard finding models and organising, most evenings this week he will be cutting their hair ready to shoot on Sunday. In terms of pregnancy in week 34 there isn't much new to record. I think I'm actually feeling a little better in terms of energy, worse in terms of back/leg pain. I'm finding more patience with Violet which has led to 1000 times less tantrums. Everyone likes their wants and upsets to be taken seriously, I suppose. Baby proofing was a disaster, we bought all the things we needed, the best we could find, installed them and watched her break through them within hours. I decided instead to move everything even remotely dangerous, it's less functional for us that way but also keeps my frustration levels down which can only be a good thing. She really is the sweetest kid, it must be so hard when Mummy suddenly can't play as energetically as she can or go as many places as she's used to. Everything else is still much the same. I need to pack my labour bag badly, that was the biggest mistake I made last time, not packing it early (or at all). Poor Rob had to do it for me in a hurry as I laboured on our bed, contractions 2 1/2 mins apart. I have the bag, that's a start, surely. I'm not so much concerned about what to pack for DURING labour as last time I didn't want anything, I was only in the hospital for 50 minutes before she was out and being put on my chest so there was no time for anything other than putting my hair up and tearing off my clothes (I really didn't want anything on once things got going) but I'm trying to put together some things that will make the stay after birth more enjoyable. Nice smelling lip balms, moisturisers and shampoos for example, and some pretty but comfortable maternity nighties.

19 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 2nd baby!
    Yay! You never gained weight.
    When I was pregnant I was soooo fat!

    P.S. I came across your blog through Mama Style Link Up.
    Hope you can visit my blog.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the vintage dress. its perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking great, I was soo worn out at that stage of pregnancy.
    I love Retrostar, haven't been there for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look beautiful. i love that dress. gorgeous belly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dresses! I have a 2 1/2 yr. old, so I totally understand where you are coming from in regards to the tantrums and wanting what they want like YESTERDAY. (sighs) My first pregnancy, I delivered at just 32 weeks, so I didn't have a bag packed... But even with my second, I had my bag packed, but didn't get to use much of it as I delivered her within 1/2 an hr. of arriving at the hospital! Good Luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! like a breath of fresh air!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is your belly in that dress! Great maternity dress and cool setting. Stopping by from the Stylelixir link-up.

    xoxo
    Erin

    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! And I love the coloring of these photos too! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great, i love your dress. nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You dress is so lovely! And what a sweet little girl you have :) Im so glad I found your blog! I love it <3
    XO,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Hanna,

    Excellent maternity dress, looking so nice!


    formal maternity dresses

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. ughh, I love your maternity photos! Seriously, your dresses are perfection! I had a little laugh seeing your daughter because I don't have a daughter but I have a Pinterest board for a future one (omg, I know) and haha, it's like your little girl is wearing my board. ha. (http://pinterest.com/hennablossom/baby-girl-someday/)

    ANYWAY, glad I hopped on over from Our Casual Friday. Looks like I found a keeper. Okay, I'm off to go get lost in your photo posts. :)


    Henna
    www.hennablossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found maternity clothes shopping overwhelming the first time around. I didn't really know what to expect to happen to my body (other than I'd get bigger) and I didn't know where to shop for cheap maternity wear australia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous-you have a beautiful blog/beautiful family! Look forward to following from the GFC blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies
    therefore he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to
    date daily.

    Here is my page - Diet Patch Today

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow great deal!! I’m not pregnant, but might pick up some nursing tops Thanks for sharing the useful information.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...